Wednesday 14 June 2017

๐Ÿ’ช๐ŸผSugar Raps๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฐ

Kia Ora Koutou. For the past few weeks we have been learning about sugar and how it can effect our bodies. So today I have learnt to be confident. For an example when I went to go and perform in front of the class I was getting shy and I was not sure If i could do it. The effect of eating sugar is that it can put you into places where you would not want to be like Diabetes or a liver damage. Another thing I have learnt was to stay in time with the beat when I rap. For an example every time I would practice I would always start to early, Start too late or I would always stop. The effect of me always trying to do my rap is that I can learn for next time on how things should go. What I found challenging was arguing with my buddy on weather we should go up next because I did not want to. I felt happy because i was being supported by pairs so I felt very confident. In my point of view i think that the purpose of sharing in front of pairs with our raps, Is because we need to build relationship and confident where we are, Also so we don't put each others down. Next week I am going to work on going up quickly and show others that I can be a leader.

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your performance, Curtys! I loved the beat and I was especially blown away with the way you and Kenneth weaved together English lyrics and lyrics in Te Reo Mฤori - Ka mau te wehi!!!

    All the practice paid off and I do think you are showing excellent qualities of a leader. Kia kaha ki tล mahi. Whaia te ara tika (follow the right path).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Kyla,Tumanako pai Koe. I enjoyed my own performance too, I was kind of shy but everything is worth a try. Do you think their was any problems with our rap, Because I think there needs to be a touch up to it. For an example we need to make it better. Kia pai to ra.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Greetings Curtys

    I do not like sugar because its to sweet and you'll have yellow teeth. I also am not confident to stand up and sing or share something. Do you eat a lot of sugar?
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Andrew, I saw your comment so I thought I should reply. I do like lollies but I do not eat it consistently. I dont eat alot of sugar I drink or eat only about 10 teaspoons a week. Kia Mau Ki ake tou mahi, Rehe ake Nei.

      Delete
  4. Hi Curtys
    I do not like surgar because it is not healthy enough for me. I am sometimes so confident to eat some of surgar. Do you like surgar or not.
    So keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Jayden, I saw your comment so I thought I should reply. I do like lollies but I do not eat it consistently. I dont eat alot of sugar I drink or eat only about 10 teaspoons a week. Kia Mau Ki ake tou mahi, Rehe ake Nei. It is good that you are confident to share.

    ReplyDelete