Wednesday 7 June 2017

Surviving Rekohu๐Ÿ˜š ๐Ÿ˜‹


For this task I had to answer what Year I would live in out of the Moriori days or now. The reason why I chose now is because I wanted to see How clean the seafood is. And also why I want to live in the moriori days Is because I want to experience what kept them warm and If the got into war. Here is a few questions. Have you ever discovered any answer from your Grandad or Nana, Because I haven't. My mums parents has never discovered war or even getting seafood. Ko Curtys Toku ingoa, He uri ahau No Nga puhi Me Ngati whatua.I stand on my ancestors with pride, And I represent my culture with Family. Tama Tu, Tama ora, Tama noho, Tama Mate. I will stand strong and I will live with peace. Thank You for Viewing.
Please Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment