Monday 19 June 2017

Matariki Stars ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ’ฎ

Kia Ora Koutou Katoa. Let me ask you a Question, In which way or how do you see 
the Matariki stars. In my memory I see the Matariki stars as Baseball Pit with extra lines outside it. 
For an example their is a Diamond shaped as a Baseball pit and their Has an extra Triangle as the Tail. The effect of knowing the Matariki as a Picture is that you will know when the maori New year has Started. For this task, as you can see the pictures are outlined by my hand. I used the baseball because the Pit is the same and never changed but, Each quarter turns 90 degrees each orientation. And their are 4 quarters. So the Matariki stars turns up to 360 degrees. I have 2 things I learnt in this task. My first option I learnt about this task I that it never flips, It only rotates. My second option about what I learnt about this task was There are differences between rotating and flipping. Hope you learnt alot from My matariki Post. PLease Comment. Kia Pai To Ra.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Curtys
    I liked how you explained that the Matariki stars Kind of looked like a base ball pit. Did you look up at the night sky and then draw the Matariki stars and lined them up? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete