Friday 19 May 2017

Honey Questions


For this task I had to answer question on would I eat more honey now that I have read 
this article, I had a yes and a no question because I don't like honey, I wouldn't eat it but my yes answer was about eating the honey it can help take away my sickness and bacteria. I liked this task because I was trying my hardest to concentrate and i could research about what i know about honey. What I did not like about this task was wasting time on talking then working. 
Thanks for viewing!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you gave the pros and cons to eating more honey, Curtys and I respect that you personally don't like honey - it's not for everyone! I can see you are developing your writing and bringing paragraph writing skills into reading time, by giving examples in your explanations - FANTASTIC. Keep it up, Curtys!

    ReplyDelete