Tuesday 17 October 2017

Cure Kids Support

Kia Ora, Today Tamaki primary came to school in red. We came to school in red because we have been told to help support the Cure Kids by having a red nose day. The whole school participated in having a red nose day sports game. But each class had different times to go out. Room 10 participated in a Kelly sports event to support cure kids. If you want to know more about cure kids please click this Link

Cure kids is a group that helps kids with dangerous sickness like cancer and many more. That means they help the kids that need help and the support them to stay strong. An effect of ways they support children's health is that they get scientist to check their blood and how they will be. The effect of their research is that they could make that person happy as well as their family.

Today I participated in this activity by using all the time I have their to play sport. That means I used my time wisely against the kelly sport. An example of a game we played was capture the flag. By supporting Cure kids, I hope my impact is really helping them towards their sickness.

Image result for cure kids


No comments:

Post a Comment