Monday 16 October 2017

Coming back to school..

Nau mai, hoki mai ki taku rangitaki. Ko tenei te wahanga tuawha o te tau! Kei te pehea to hararei? 

What I look forward to?
One thing I am looking forward to this term is setting positive and memorable memories. For example I want to set a goal of having a growth mindset towards others. I can achieve that by controlling my emotions and also words. If I say something bad to someone,(Which I won't) they could feel hurt and I caused the problem and I did not control myself 

Personal Goal.
My personal goal for my last term of 2017 is to get high marks in my learning, and to also finish all my work. I can do that by concentrating and just keep my eyes on my netbook screen until I have finished. If i do that then I have work done and I do not have to come back to it about a week later.

End of year opportunities.
To fully enjoy these end of year opportunities, I need to remember to control myself when something is happening. For example if their is a problem like, FIGHTING i can either help sensibly or just control my own self and walk away. If I do that then I can effect myself by doing the right thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment