Tuesday 15 November 2016

All about me

Today me and my class Room 10 from Tamaki primary school were making a poster and it had a photo in the middle of ourselves. I learnt that it is important to celebrate me because it is to embrace and achieve our unique goals. I am worthy to be celebrated because to be active, gain sense of self value and to find out why and how people can like about getting along with you.

At school, My classmates described my strengths as a really smart and a intelligent young boy and they made many more comments about me that can make myself very proud. It is important to recognise value in yourself because if you don't be active and don't show your face people are always going to ask who you are, so that is why you put a poster or border with you in the middle and you brainstorm positive things about you. I feel amazing and I feel like a normal person because I was more than shy to show some stuff about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment