Tuesday 5 September 2017

My Tongan Turtle 😚 πŸ˜‹


Kia ora, Hope you have had a good day because I did. Have you ever tried to draw your first ever tongan turtle, Because that is what happened today. I really loved my drawing because it took me time and I really tried my best to stay in the lines. For example I tried to paint the outside shape of the turtle. That means the more time I leave my art out the quicker it will dry up. The effect of trying and trying it will turn out the way you wanted it. What I found out challenging about my artwork was keeping my hand steady against the lines. 


Image result for art

What I also found kind of hard on my art was painting on the lines and not inserting a white mark on my designs. For example If I had a little circle with little lines on it, I tried not get one drop of paint on it. Have you ever found art hard? Have you ever wondered when you can get things up to perfection? I thought about it for long. Have a look at the drawing. Please comment.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Curtys

    You have an amazing blog post. I have a a question for you Curtys, have you used any other colouring materials beside paint. I am just really curious.

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete