Tuesday 28 February 2017

  • WALT use our blogger settings and editing tools to post work that helps create a positive digital footprint and achieve our Kawa of Care goals.

  • When blogging it is important to remember to always Title and label my post until I like it the way I want.
  • On my own blog, I try really hard to always write a paragraph to at least make it about everything I did for that activity.
  • Something I am going to try and remember to do in the future, when I post on my blog is to write a full sentence of what I did and Label my blog post until it is up to my own and teachers standard. 
  • This Task I have entered to my blog are some questions on how to blog and the instructions I should follow when blogging. 

    Thank YouπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
    Hope you enjoyed Viewing on how to Blog your work!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment