Monday 22 May 2017

My food Diary

For this task I had to write all my food down that I have been eating from Thursday to Monday. I also had to label the food under the subtitles which are, Protein, Oil and fats, Carbohydrate and Vege or fruit. I liked this task because I had all weekend to do it and I just had to right in the lunch breakfast and dinner on the paper. What I didn't like about this task was not finishing the whole task and doing it at school when wasting time, But it was very time challenging and cool. I do feel like I am eating a wide variety of food because sometimes I have not eaten anything and the food I have been were healthy. I am spending my calories wisely because I'm not consistently eating junk but only for a snack each day. My eating goals for this week will be choosing the right calories of food then do it consistently when eating a bit of junk a day. Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and give feedback or feed back.
                                                       

                                                                                       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment